Monday 31 March 2014

How To Make Notepad++ Look Black and Program Like a Professional?

Making Your Notepad++ look black will benefit you.
I spent 4 to 5 hours in coding and I feel uncomfortable when I work in front of a white screen so here's how your Notepad++ will look after you'll do what I've done.





Cool, Isn't it?

Now, How To Do It?

Open Notepad++

Click on Settings menu

In Settings there'll be an option Style Configurator, Click on It.

Now there's an option Select Theme click on It and select Deep Black.

Now You have done it.

Now make your taskbar Auto Hide do this by right-clicking on it and select Properties there click on a check box named Auto Hide Taskbar.

After This go to your Notepad++ and press F4 which will do a function named Post-It which can be found in View menu.

Cool, So easy!

Follow Me On My Facebook Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment